- Please make sure that the firmware matches your tablet. It will damage the tablet if upgraded by wrong firmware. problems arising from wrongly upgrading is due to users.
- Please backup your data before upgrading, the internal storage will be formatted when upgrading, data will lost and unrecoverable.
- Do not press reset key when the tablet is upgrading, and no operation is allowed when upgrading, in case of failure of upgrade.
- Make sure that your tablet is with enough power, you’d better charge the tablet before upgrading, in case of upgrading failure due to low battery.
- Please proceed in accordant with the instructions strictly.
Please download the “upgrade tool” from this link
Please download the corresponding firmware for your tablet from this link.
Unzip “PhoenixUSBPro.rar”, run “PhoenixUSBPro” in the folder.
Browse and choose Key file and Image file.
Click “Start”, the red cross on the right side will turn to green.
Power off the tablet. Make you tablet set into upgrading mode.
Power off your tablet, try to hold volume +/volume -/home/ESC button and power button, plug in the USB cable, until your PC find new hardware.
If it not works, try to hold volume +/volume -/home/ESC button and press power button for 3-5 times, until your PC find new hardware.
If the your tablet has a reset hole and the above two methods do not work, please hold volume +/volume -/home/ESC button and press on reset hidden button, until your PC find new hardware.
If you do the upgrading for the first time, please install the Rockchip USB driver in accordant with the bellowing instructions.
There will pop-up a window to install the driver. Locate the install folder to USBDriver folder in the Phoenix folder and install the driver.
When the driver installed, the upgrade process will execute automatically.
You will see the percentage goes in the grid.
When the upgrade done, the indication in the grid will be green. And it
will states Finish in the result column. Click “Stop” and unplug your tablet.
After unplugged. Please hold the power
button to power off the tablet first and reboot it.
Note: The first boot-up after upgrade will take a few minutes. Please